Sunday, February 13, 2011

PICTURES!! and this past week

Okay, so I have uploaded the London pictures to my Flikr as well as  few random pictures from way back when. They can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/57530311@N08/sets/ I will add more pictures from Copenhagen...Kobenhaven soon.

This week I purchased tickets to go to Berlin next weekend! I am very excited. However, I am an idiot and booked my return flight for May 23rd instead of February 21st. Sooooo, that cost me an extra 100$ to change. Live and learn right? I will be there Thursday evening-Monday morning and will make it back just in time for class. I arrive at 8:05 and class is at 8:30. I will probably be a few minutes late. But, hey! Late is better than absent.  I also booked tickets for the first week of my study break in April. I leave Friday morning for Milan with my friends Phil, Ryan, and Steve. We are staying in Milan until early Sunday morning when we fly to Casablanca! I will stay in Casablanca until Wednesday, then I will take a train to Tangier and a ferry to Gibraltar. And by the end of the week will be in Granada! Then Molly and I are goign to head off to Eastern Europe. We don't have a set plan, but we are thinking of getting a week long train pass and just going where we want. Hopefully finishing the trip in Prague so I can see Architecture in Helsinki in concert! they are playing at this music festival in Prague called Sperm, not sure why it has that name but it does. So, I am really hoping we can go to that. It would be a cool experience!

Aside from that not much else is new. I dropped my Human Trafficking class so now I am taking a normal amount of credits. Initially, I was really concerned becuase I felt like I was backing out and then I realized that I am in Europe and I should do what I want. So now I don't have classes on Friday!! Hellllooooo wooooorld, here I come!

ALso for Valentine's Day, Audrey and I are going to pig out on delicious pastries and Toblerone McFlurries. I am so excited. We are hoping to catch a chick flick as well. Luckily, we both convinced our parents how awful it would be to be alone on Valentine's Day so they are giving us money to help with our feasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment